Why consider an Air-Sourced Hot Water Heat Pump System?
An air-sourced heat pump absorbs heat from the air and transfers it to heat water. It runs on electricity but is roughly three times more efficient than a conventional electric water heater. It is designed to save energy and money and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Superior features and benefits of Sanden Heat Pumps
Unlike other hot water pump systems, the Sanden Eco Plus system uses a smarter split system where the heat pump unit and stainless steel tank are installed separately. This allows easy on-site handling and installation, as well as flexibility of the storage tank location, which can be up to 15 metres distance horizontally or 5 metres vertically from the heat pump unit.
– Heat Pump Unit
– A high Coefficient of Performance (COP=5^) results in significantly reduced energy use and CO2 emissions.
– Up to 50% faster heat recovery than typical heat pumps.
– Uses unique Ozone friendly R744 (CO2) refrigerant.
– Simple installation by Plumber & Electrician, with no Refrigeration Mechanic required.
– An automatic heating cycle, which makes it perfect for use with power generated by on roof photo voltaic (PV) solar electricity systems.
– Uniquely designed to operate in all climates (ie.-10C to +43C operating range). NOTE: In cold climate regions, the Heat Pump unit will run during the night, when the ambient temperature drops below 3C. If used in an Off Grid system, please ensure that adequate power is available.
Includes Blockout Timer, to eliminate high electricity tariff periods.
– No backup element required.
– Whisper quiet operation, which industry leading noise level of 37dB- very neighbour friendly!.
– High quality, Japanese made weather resistant construction for outdoor location.
– 6 year Warranty (including parts and labour)
Stainless Steel Tank.
– 4x tank sizes offered –160L, 250L, 300L and 315L
– High quality, Australian made extra long life 316 Marine Grade stainless steel cylinder.
– Fully insulated for minimal heat loss.
– Mains pressure rated.
– Safety pressure and temperature relief valve supplied.
– 15 year Pro Rata Warranty (including parts and labour)